Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bloggin Goodies




It's always nice to find free blogging sites that you can receive goodies for a bargain.  I've found that the most beneficial sites offer an array of products that directly interest me & my business.  Since the beginning my blogging career I've collected some great sites that offer GREAT bargains and much needed items folks can really benefit from. 

Let's begin so you can benefit as well!
(Most links listed below are for the blogger templates, however, I'm pretty sure if you hit enough buttons you may be able to find other platforms as well)
 
 
 
DESIGN:
LeeLou Blogs


Btemplates (Blogger Designed Templates)

The Cutest Blog On The Block


Instant Shift


Our Blog Templates


Shabby Blogs


Link Within

These are just to name a few! I will be adding more to this list. Let's beautify ourselves, ladies!
(Empowering statements ROCK)
These sites offer many many items worth ranting about!!! It's like your one stop shop for all blog items weather you're an avid blogger or a fresh and clean newbie!




Get all the sweetest items here. . . . .


warning...

theses sites are addicting.
(Personal Opinion...it's a good thing!)
Links




LINK WITHIN


This is a neat add I must say. "Link Within" offers many post to recirculate and properly be re-read. I love this idea simply because it offers our old posts to connect with the new material.


Remember: "The old is Gold".

                                 (Grandma Rose always said that one)





Link Within offers :


Customize the text above the widget.


Shows related posts under new posts


Increase page views by keeping readers engaged. (As if! My junk is Good :)


Maintains an elegant style that matches ANY blog.


Options to show 3,4,or 5 older related posts.


IT IS FREE! EASY TO INSTALL! NO Sign-Up!


Need I say anymore people!??!

It's friggin amazing!

Easy * Fast *Free

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Thanks
    LissieB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow and for the comment! I'm following you back!

    Best,
    Krysten
    Clickable Party

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails