Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just A Couple Of Items...

Tonight I have just a few things to discuss
First and foremost.....the most recent post.


This is a "classic" (my always word) post by yours truly. 
You may all rest better knowing this.
I just realized, alot of my posts' thus far center around the toilet
Anyhow...this is Define You, and this is ME defining ME. :)

Second line of business:
I would like to thank my dearest SSS-eye-bur business partner/friend/sister-hood-like/always there even though we're miles apart:
I can't thank you enough for all the love, support, and wisdom.
Cheers Babe!

Third:
This message is directed towards a dear blogger friend I've known my ENTIRE web-life.
(This isn't really that long, but it feels like a lifetime)

Her name is CINDY.
CINDY awarded Jillian an award!
Jillian has failed to pick up, receive, take, accept, or follow the rules for this award.
There is no follow up excuse for this.  Just the truth.  So help me God.
Here it is:
I can't figure it out.
I think it's the whole toggling back and fourth thingy, perhaps the NUMBER of things to do/answer.
I don't know.  I'm a loser when it comes to that one.
I just need the button.  CINDY.
At that point, I will include you in my posts' CINDY.
Perhaps mention your site, CINDY.
Or even list you on my homepage, CINDY.
Never fear though, I'm a woman of my word.  CINDY.
I WILL eventually link up to your site:)

(first person to leave 7 comments on CINDY'S page after linking up to Cindy will receive a button!)

JUUUUUUUSTTT KIDDING, CINDY:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails