Monday, October 18, 2010

Arizona Creative Photographer

This one is for you!

Or how about this one?

Define You Photography©
It's simply amazing what persepective you can gain when looking a little closer.....




Define You Photography©

I found prime opportunity to add to my "Blurry Nights" portfolio while on a recent post wedding shoot.
These are actually marbles suspended under a sheet of glass running along the Art Center's core.
Amazed....I was like a child in a candy store.  My middle and I spent 4 hours roaming the grounds.  She had just as much fun and even grabbed my camera for some cool shots of her little piggies!
I think she's a natural....
(We'll work on the Nail Tech part of it) lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails