Monday, November 15, 2010

Parenting Organization Tip


This is my newest invention I like to call our:

COMMUNICATION FOLDER!!

This handy device is located right next to my fridge and contains valuable information pertaining to

YOU!


EXP: What's that, Husband? You can't find your bill from yesterdays mail?

"Check your COMMUNICATION FOLDER."



EXP: Moooooooommmmm, Did you sign my permission slip?

"Why yes, dear! :) Just check your COMMUNICATION FOLDER"



EXP: Jillian's thought to herself:

I need to remember to check the children's grades online.
(Yes, I do that weekly.)

I know! I'll write myself a note and put it in MY

COMMUNICATION FOLDER!


As you can see from the examples listed here the communication folder is basically a centralized location for all odds and ends, a way to communicate for the whole family and a great tool for organization!

The entire set up came to a grand total of $5.32!

And in my personal opinion....you can't put a price on

ORGANIZATION.

Get creative! Get handy! Be inventive!

What are some of the cool organizational ideas you've come up with to help your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails